• The team should consist of maximum 3 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
• You will have time limit of 3 hours to complete your work.
• You will have to build a mobile application relevant to the given scenario.
Note : A description color scheme, fonts and database would be given and LOGO would be provided.
The participants must have enough knowledge in the following:
• Android (Java/kotlin)
• iOS (Objective C/Swift)
• Hybrid(React Native, Ionic, Xamarin)
Rules and Regulation
• There is no bonus for completing the task first.
• Use of Internet is allowed but for reference purposes only. Participants will be disqualified if found copying their prior work.
• Participants should install all the dependencies installed for their selected language/platform beforehand.
• Internet connections will be provided by the organizers. However, participants can also bring their own internet devices to avoid inconvenience.
• Participants of each platform will be given the same scenario.
• Participants must bring their own laptops and internet devices.
• Once the competition start no participant can leave the room. If any participant leaves he cannot continue the competition.
• The decision of judges will be final and cannot be challenged.
• Participants must bring their University ID Card.
• Students suspected of cheating, in the judge's estimation, will be disqualified and asked to leave.
• No time or resources will be granted in case of hardware/software crashes.
• Participants should have a backup plan incase anything happens.