• The team should consist of maximum 3 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
• There will be 2 rounds.
• Elimination round will be of 60-90 minutes.
• Competitive round will be of 60-90 minutes.
• Elimination round will consist of a number of basic tasks which the team has to complete within the time limit.
• Competitive round will consist of intermediate to advanced tasks which the team has to properly complete within the time limit.
The participants must have enough knowledge in the following:
• Syntax knowledge
• Programming logics
• File management
It is a timed competition in which the faster and the more programs a student solves, the better his/her chances are of winning it.