• The team should consist of maximum 3 participants.
• The participant must be enrolled as an undergraduate in any recognized Institute/University.
• The participant should not be affiliated with organizing or management of this event.
• The competition will take place in two rounds of 60 minutes each.
• The first round will be the elimination round through which only top 10 teams will qualify.
• The second round will be the final round in which teams will deal with more advanced problems.
Speed programming competition will test one’s logic building skills in a timed contest. The team(s) with the most number of correctly programs made at the end of the time limit or all correctly programs done before time limit wins.